Sunday, April 10, 2011

Final Reflection

My final reflection of this class is that I learned many new terms in technology that I had never heard of before such as a ning.  I have learned that there are many possibilities in technology for me to use in my classroom. I feel that I still might like the in person with hands on approach. I know that the step-by-step instruction in this class was very helpful for me. I have been working on my new blog and I really have had to think about how to get certain links back on my new blog that I would like.  I also know that when I am not getting certain items to work it is very frustrating for me. Such as why this page will not link to my blog and open up. I feel that I am doing it right but then it does not work I do not think that it should be that hard.
I have learned that blogs might be one of the tools that I might have fun with. I am not a fan of you tube that was the hardest assignment that was assigned during this course. I tried to make a video work, but I could just not make it work. I could not get what I wanted.
This was this first Internet class that I have taken that was to teach me about the Internet and what it can do for me and I did learn a lot. I am not sure if I will use it at this time with the grade that I am teaching but I do feel that I have new knowledge of what is out there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment